POSTPONED: 22nd Annual Glen Park Festival & Street Fair | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Glen Park | Diamond St and Bosworth St, San Francisco
Submitted by the Event Organizer
UPDATE: Due to Corona Virus concerns, this event has been postponed for 2020. A new date will be announced so please check their website for updates.
One of the earliest street fairs of the season takes place in Glen Park with live music, local artists, vendors, a raffle and the usual street fare vibe right along Diamond Street between Bosworth and Chenery streets, as well as extending down Wilder Street.
All proceeds go to benefit kids’ programs for schools and community organizations in and around Glen Park. The family-friendly festival features live music all day on the main stage, a children’s arts and activity area, booths for local artists and craftsmen, ice cold drinks including beer and wine, plus food trucks and booths.
22nd Annual Glen Park Festival
Sunday, April 26, 2020 | 10 am to 4:30 pm
Glen Park, Diamond and Wilder, SF – Easy BART access
The 2019 lineup is finalized, but the schedule is still tentative.
- 10:00 am: Gayle Schmitt and the Toodala Ramblers (Children’s entertainment)
- 11:00 am-noon: District 8
- 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm: Original 24
- 1:30 pm – 2:45 pm: Jinx Jones (Rockabilly)
- 3:00 pm: Bayonics
- 10:00 am – 11:15 am: Street Painting and Bubbles with Little Artistas
- 11:15 am – 12:15 pm: Puppet Making with The Rabbit Hole
- Noon – 12:30 pm: Martial Arts Demonstration with One Martial Arts
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Bricks for Kidz Interactive Lego Demonstration
- 2:00 pm – 3:35 pm: Arts and Crafts with DrawBridge
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, San Francisco