20th Annual Glen Park Festival & Street Fair | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Glen Park | Diamond St and Bosworth St, San Francisco
Submitted by the Event Organizer
One of the earliest street fairs of the season takes place in Glen Park with live music, local artists, vendors, a raffle and the usual street fare vibe right along Diamond Street between Bosworth and Chenery streets, as well as extending down Wilder Street.
All proceeds go to benefit kids’ programs for schools and community organizations in and around Glen Park. The family-friendly festival features live music all day on the main stage, a children’s arts and activity area, booths for local artists and craftsmen, ice cold drinks including beer and wine, plus food trucks and booths.
20th Annual Glen Park Festival
Sunday, April 29, 2018 | 10 am to 4:30 pm
Glen Park, Diamond and Wilder, SF – Easy BART access
2018 Entertainment and Children’s Schedule
- 10 am: Children’s/Family Entertainment
- 10 am: Gayle Schmitt and the Toodala Ramblers (Children’s entertainment)
- 11 am-noon: Original 24 (Salsa)
- 12:15-1:15 pm: Fog Swamp (Southern Rock)
- 1:30-2:45 pm: Jinx Jones (Rockabilly)
- 3 pm: Bautista Band (Rock/Latin/Funk)
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, San Francisco