41st Annual Haight Ashbury Street Fair | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Haight Ashbury | Haight St. and Ashbury St., San Francisco, CA
The annual Haight Ashbury Street Fair brings thousands of people to Haight Street between Stanyan and Masonic to shop over 200 outdoor vendors including food, green businesses, local artists, clothing, crafts, non-profits and more.
2018 Haight Ashbury Street Fair
Sunday, June 10, 2018 | 11 am to 5:30 pm
Haight Street (Stanyan to Masonic), SF
2018 HASF Stanyan Street Stage Band Lineup:
- 11:00 am – 11:20 am — Dick & Jane
- 11:40 pm – 12:05 pm — Revenant
- 12:25 pm – 1:05 pm – Battle Of Bands Winner – TBD
- 1:25 pm – 2:05 pm – Rabbit Hole Orchestra
- 2:25 pm – 3:05 pm – The Mermen
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Jackson Saints & Friends
This year marks the festival’s 41st anniversary. You can listen to a variety of live music performers on two stages plus there are so many interesting items for sale and lots of wonderful, unique art pieces to enjoy.
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion, Top Annual Events