2017 Lower Haight Holiday Block Party & Art Walk | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lower Haight | Haight and Fillmore, San Francisco, CA
Stroll up and down Haight Street and enjoy art shows, live music, food and drink specials, snacks, merriment, and tons of specials, restaurants and bars at the annual Lower Haight Holiday Art Walk.
2017 Lower Haight Holiday Art Walk
Saturday, December 9, 2017 | 3-8 pm
Lower Haight, San Francisco
- Haight Street Art Center (215 Haight St. between Buchanan & Laguna)
Pop-up poster show, book signing, and panel discussion moderated by Jeremy Fish. First 60 guests get a free screen print.
- Rooky Ricardo’s (419 Haight St.)
DJ Spinning music & local crafts
- Life (604 Haight St.)
Celebrating their 25 year anniversary! Music, big sale, snack and drinks can be expected.
- Cove (206 Fillmore st.)
Pop-up by Hideo Yoshida featuring sake, tea, coffee cups, vases & plates for sale! Refreshments will also be provided.
- Concept 47 (631 Haight St.)
Spiked cider, snacks and shopping can be expected! In addition, North Meridian, a floral designer, will be creating wreaths, bouquets and holiday centerpieces.
- Retreat (146 Fillmore between Waller & Germania)
Featuring art work by:
“Status Wood”: organic 2-d and 3-d wall hangings and sculptures out of recycled natural materials.
- Jen “PROPS” Larkin: she is a painter, illustrator, graphic and product designer of limited edition t-shirts and totes, as well as, currently the Design Director for Timbuk2.
- www.jenprops.comEDO Salon (601 Haight st.)
Art show by Meghan Shimek “Fiber Work”.
- Wild Feather (597 Haight st.)
Feauring art by Lucy d’Argent.
- Vinyl Dreams (593 Haight st.)
In-store appearance/broadcast by this Boston and New England electronic music connoisseur, disc jockey, cosmic producer, and Pomeranian lover!
- Her Urban Herbs:
Neighborhood floral pop-up shop
San Francisco based singer-songwriter, releasing his first single January 2018.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Block Party, Fun & Games, Holiday Shopping, Neighborhood Holiday Strolls, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion, Walks & Tours