Halloween Hootenanny at Downtown Berkeley BART Plaza
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Downtown Berkeley BART | 2160 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Halloween Spirit is alive and well in Downtown Berkeley. Easily transport yourself and crew to the Downtown Berkeley Plaza. From family-friendly to Rocky Horror.
- Unique Derique – The Clown Prince of Fools shares his unique brand of physical comedy, Hambone body percussion, electronic body music, juggling, and acrobatics
- Face painting with Betty Buttons
- Rocky Horror characters to lead us in the Time Warp Dance at 4PM
- Live Bluegrass Music from The Ragged Charms on the Berkeley Live Stage from 5-6:30PM
- Art and Crafts
- Costume photo booth
- Trick or Treat in Downtown Berkeley at 3-5pm
If you’re bringing your costumed little ones be sure to grab a map to Downtown merchants passing out goodies! See below for a list of participating businesses. They’ll be handing out maps in the Downtown Plaza leading up to Halloween. Map will be posted on website too.
Categories: Fun & Games, Halloween, Kids & Families