Champagne & Tapas Tasting Party with Funcheap | Bubble Lounge
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Bubble Lounge | 714 Montgomery St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
We will have a private “most happiest” hour at The Bubble Lounge from 4-5pm that requires a secret password at the door for entry.
You’ll get early entrance to our private pre-party with a complimentary glass of champagne and passed Hors d’oeuvres showcasing the new Bubble Lounge small plates menu. Plus there’s Buy One Get One half off at the bar for a select premium cocktails until 5pm.
Funcheap’s Private “Happiest Hour” Pre-Party
Friday, October 17, 2014 | 4pm to 5pm
The Bubble Lounge, 714 Montgomery St., SF
FREE – RSVP and secret password required
– Includes early entrance, a free glass of champagne and passed appetizers just for Funcheapers
– At 5pm DJ Jason Everett and the night goes on until 9pm.
Funcheap Cocktail Specials
Buy-one-get-one-half-off from 4pm to 5pm
- SANGRIA – $5
- SAINT MARTIN – $7: Nolet’s Gin, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, simple syrup, orange bitters
- MOSCOW MULE – $7: Russian Standard Vodka, lime juice, ginger beer
- CASHMERE & SILK – $8: Grey Goose Pear vodka, St. Germain, Chandon Brut
- ZACAPA – $8: Ron Zacapa 23year, Domaine de canton, apricot puree, lime juice, simple syrup, Angostura bitters
- HEMMINGWAY DAIQUIRI – $7: Captain Morgan White Rum, lime juice, grapefruit juice, simple syrup
- GRAVITAS – $8: Alipus Mezcal, pineapple juice, Agave syrup, lime juice, Habanero bitters
- EL DIABLO – $7: Peligroso Silver, Creme de Cassis, lime juice, ginger beer
- APRICOT BELLINI – $7: Peach liqueur, apricot puree, Chandon Brut
Latin-inspired Small Plates
Complimentary passed bites from 4pm to 5pm
- PULLED PORK SLIDERS – $6: 2 Sliders with roasted potatoes
- QUESADILLA – $7 or $8 w/Guacamole: Mushrooms & spinach or chicken. Served with pico de gallo, sour cream
- SHRIMP wrapped w/BACON – $9: Served over mashed potatoes w/gravy or spicy aioli
- DUO of CEVICHES – $6: Peruvian style tilapia, w/jalapeno, onion, mango and corn. Mexica style shrimp, with tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, mango, lime juice and ketchup. Both served on an endive with Encurtido.
- STUFFED MUSHROOMS – $6: Topped with bacon, spinach, cheese, and chives. (vegetarian available)
- CARNITAS TACOS – $6: With pico de gallo, guacamole, jalapeno, and Encurtido
- SUAQUE PIZZA – $5: With pesto, mozzarella and chicken