Hawaiian Music, Hula & Macadamia Nut Tasting | Justin Herman Plaza
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Embarcadero Plaza (Formerly Justin Herman Plaza) | 1 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Hawai‘i Visitors and Convention Bureau and Hawaiian Airlines will transform Justin Herman Plaza into an “island paradise” complete with the sights, sounds and tastes of the Hawaiian Islands in this corporate event trying to push Hawaii products and travel on you.
- Live Hawaiian music and hula performances by Maui’s Keoni Manuel and Halau Hula o Na Pua o Pakipika and Kaua‘i’s Nick Castillo and Miss Kaua‘i Veronica Pablo
- String your very own fresh orchid lei
- Decorate colorful “Maui-Kalikimaka” lau print cards in time for the holidays
- Free samples: Hawaiian Springs Water, hot cocoa from Big Island Candies, and Waialua Estate Coffee from O‘ahu
- Free snacks: Island snacks from Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts, Kauai Kookies, Maui Chips, Hawaiian Host chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, and Hawai‘i-style “hurricane” popcorn
Saturday, November 19 and Sunday, November 20, 2011
Categories: Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco