HBO’s Westworld Party: “Welcome To Our World” | AT&T Flagship Store
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
AT&T Flagship Store (1 Powell) | 1 Powell St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Westworld fans, get a glimpse into the park during a special evening celebration at the AT&T Flagship store at 1 Powell in downtown San Francisco.
Join AT&T for an event with a special guest (including a meet & greet) from HBO’s Westworld, on June 9, 2018. Expect snacks, photo ops, a choice between black/white hat, and a 3D printer so you can take home your own Vitruvian man.
FREE, but an RSVP is required
This IRL experience showcases authentic costumes and props, a life-sized robot host-in-the-making and more. Plus there will be high-tech elements including an immersive virtual reality experience, a park map and the iconic self-playing piano featuring music from the show.
The Westworld experience will be open from Sunday, April 22nd through Sunday, July 1. The store is open from 9 am to 9 pm, Monday through Saturday, and 10 am to 7 pm on Sundays.
- Pose for photos with the life-sized robot host-in-the-making
- Take the Delos “Personality Evaluation” to determine your Westworld character type and receive a black or white Delos-branded NFC ID card to unlock hidden content throughout the store, including musical surprises and a VR experience
- Encounter props and wardrobe items exhibited in the show, including items worn by main characters – like Dr. Ford’s suit, Maeve’s dress, a samurai costume, a cool Westworld weapons display and the show’s self-playing piano
- Enter the saloon and hear the iconic music from the show on the player piano
- Explore Westworld using an interactive map, allowing a glimpse of the key areas of the park, just like in the show