2019 Horse Fair & Free Stage Coach Rides | Woodside
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Woodside Town Hall | 2955 Woodside Rd, Woodside, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Woodside Day of the Horse is a celebration of their equine friends with a day of fun and festivities.
Join the nearly 2,000 people who flock to Woodside on the second Sunday of October to enjoy a glimpse of rural America right in Silicon Valley. There will be live music, food, a petting zoo, Wells Fargo Stagecoach rides and much more.
2019 Woodside Horse Fair
Sunday, October 13, 2019 | 10 am to 2 pm
Woodside Town Hall, 2955 Woodside Rd, Woodside
Admission to the horse fair is free and open to the public.
- Pony Rides
- Ride A Horse-Drawn Carriage
- See the Wells Fargo Stagecoach
- Watching a Blacksmith at Work
- Face Painting
- Take Your Picture with Super Girl
- Decorating Horse Cookies
- Making Equine Art
- Listening to a Horse’s Heartbeat
- Educational and Interactive Booths
- Visit the Woodside Community Museum
There is also Food and you can join the Town of Woodside for a carrot cake social and live music.