Humphry Slocombe’s Annual Beer Week Ice Cream | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Humphry Slocombe (Mission) | 2790A Harrison St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Craft beer aficionados and ice cream lovers alike can grab a scoop or a flight of flavors created in collaboration with Drake’s Brewing, Barebottle Brewing, Fort Point Brewing, Cellarmaker, Hen House Brewing, and Anchor Brewing.
Humphry Slocombe’s Annual Beer Week Ice Cream
Saturday, February 2, 2019 | 1 pm – Closing
Humphry Slocombe, 2790A Harrison St., San Francisco
FREE Admission (Pay as you go)
Other Humphry Slocombe Bay Area Locations:
- Ferry Building: One Ferry Building, San Francisco
- Oakland: The Hive, 2335 Broadway, Oakland
Taking inspiration from these Bay Area brewery partners, Humphry Slocombe has dreamt up boozy flavors including:
- Oolong Saison Ice Cream (Barebottle Brewing) – Oolong Saison and Pear Ice Cream
- Drake’s Brut Rosé Ice Cream (Drake’s Brewing) – Rosé Beer Ice Cream with Lemon Zest
- Coffee & Cigarettes Ice Cream (Cellarmaker) – Smoked Hops, Coffee Ice Cream, and Chipped Chocolate
- Animal IPA Ice Cream (Fort Point Brewing) – Animal Ice Cream with Hop Caramel. Flavored with Mango, Orange, and Passionfruit.
- Fish & Chips Ice Cream (Hen House Brewing) – Red Rye Ice Cream with Goldfish Crackers and Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
… plus more