It’s a Jewish Christmas, East Bay: Chinese Buffet, Strip Dreidel & Burlesque | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Leo’s Music Club | 5447 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94608
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Heeb or not, you are cordially invited to spend the holidays in the company of the “chosen” people… chosen to be alienated and bored stiff when everything is closed on Christmas, that is. Except this year, they’re doing something about it.
$5 with an RSVP; $10 without
Come down to Leo’s in the Temescal section of Oakland on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 to:
- Spend some quality time with your nice Jewish boy hosts for the evening, Matt Haze and Or Tregger
- Gasp at the tuchuses and polkes as heeb and goyish burlesque dancers alike get down in the Jewish Christmas Revue and Strip Dreidel Game
- Marvel at the Hanukkah bush, flown in from the guiltiest reaches of Poland, with crappy gifts afoot for everyone
- Stare at the run of Woody Allen films throughout the night, interspersed with the greatest hits of Larry David and Sascha Baron Cohen – suggestions are welcome
- Drool at the fine buffeted assortment of Chinese edibles, of the pork and non-pork varieties (veggie options), included with admission
- Shake a tail feather to the sounds of two-time Israeli National Champion DJ Alarm (TLV) and former J Dub DJ and M.O.T. Matt Haze – you’ll kvell
All Christmas orphans (even goyim) are welcome to join in.