Home » *Top Pick*, Event Type, Fairs & Festivals, In Person, Kids & Families, San Francisco Bay Area
The “Hello Kitty Truck” is Back in the Bay Area (Oct. 3 – Nov. 7)
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is continuing its 2020 West Coast tour and rolling back into the Bay Area with four stops from 10/3 to 11/7.
- San Jose: Saturday, October 3 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Westfield Valley Fair in the new exterior Plaza
- Walnut Creek: Saturday, October 17 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Broadway Plaza in the Event Plaza near Macy’s
- San Francisco: Saturday, October 24 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Stonestown Galleria near the Olive Garden
- Pleasanton: Saturday, November 7 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Stoneridge Shopping Center near The Cheesecake Factory
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck continues its supercute stops in cities all over the United States with all-new safety procedures and increased sanitation efforts in place for guests:
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves inside of the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
- Stanchions and social-distancing markers will be placed on the ground to encourage proper physical distancing for guests in line
- Counters will be wiped down with disinfectant every 30 minutes
- POS and payment readers will be wiped down every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Contactless/cashless transactions
Guests will be encouraged to:
- Stay home if sick with a cough or fever
- Wear a face mask
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other customers and staff
- Clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces
Fans of Hello Kitty can look forward to NEW exclusive goodies and limited-edition collectibles, including: a NEW Hello Kitty Cafe Cookie Plush; NEW hand-decorated cookie sets; Sprinkle Mugs; Enamel Pin Sets (2 styles); Madeleine Cookie Sets and Hello Kitty Cafe Canvas Totes. Other best-selling items include Stainless Steel Thermal Bottles, Sprinkle T-shirts, Bow-shaped Water Bottles, Giant Hello Kitty Cafe Chef Cookies and a Cafe Lunchbox.
*Please note that Hello Kitty Cafe Truck accepts only credit/debit card payments –no cash.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Please note that Hello Kitty Cafe Truck accepts only credit/debit card payments –no cash
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Event Type
, Fairs & Festivals
, In Person
, Kids & Families
, San Francisco Bay Area
Address: 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA