Life Changes Online Art Auction Benefiting Creativity Explored
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Virtual Auction | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Bid from bed in the Life Changes Art Auction, an online silent auction featuring an incredible selection of collectible original artwork by Creativity Explored artists with developmental disabilities.
Start bidding on Friday, May 1 at 3:00 pm (PDT). As always, a portion of proceeds go directly back to the CE artist. Bidding closes promptly at 9:00 pm (PDT) on Sunday, May 3rd.
Use your smartphone or computer to preview the auction pieces here and start planning your bidding strategy for your favorite works today. Registration is free and easy.
The auction can be viewed here: https://lifechangesart.ggo.bid/bidding/package-browse
How to Bid:
1. Visit the silent auction website on your smartphone or computer. Click “Start Bidding” button.
2. Register to create your free bidder profile. Include your email, credit card, and phone number. The system will text you with alerts if you are outbid.
3. Explore the auction items. You can star your favorite items for easy access later.
4. You’ll be notified when bidding goes live on Friday, May 1 at 3:00 pm. Bidding ends on Sunday, May 3 at 9:00 pm.
5. To bid, simply visit the item page and select the amount you would like to bid. You will not be charged on winning items until the auction ends.
Silent Auction Rules:
Life Changes Art Auction beings on Friday, May 1 at 3:00 pm (PDT) and ends on Sunday, May 3 at 9:00 pm (PDT).
Creativity Explored will contact each of the buyers directly via email within one week of the auction ending. Auction items will be available for pick up or delivery after Creativity Explored facilities reopen. We will keep buyers notified as this situation develops. Shipping fees will be charged accordingly, working in collaboration with the buyer.
Questions? Contact Megan Hover – email@example.com