Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fun & Games, San Francisco, TV
“Mad Men” Viewing Party: Trivia, Popcorn & ’60s Cocktails | SF
Every Sunday Through May 17th.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Hold on to your fedoras and go-go boots – it’s the final episodes of an all-time great series, Mad Men. Novela will be screening each remaining episode every Sunday from April 5 until May 17, 2015.
Mad Men Finale Viewing Party
Finale: Sunday, May 17, 2015 | 8:15pm
Novela, 662 Mission St., SF
Free entry, but an RSVP is required.
Watch Don, Peggy, Joan and all the favorite characters you’ve come to love or hate (We’re talking about you, Pete…) while sipping on themed cocktails and crunching on free fresh popcorn. 60s and 70s attire is encouraged and there will be games of Mad Men trivia (but don’t worry, there will be full audio, so you can actually hear your favorite show).
- 60’s/70’s attire encouraged
- Character themed Cocktails
- Mad Men trivia every week
- Free fresh popcorn
- Full audio
- Don Draper : bourbon, calisaya, nocino, amaretto, islay scotch
- Roger Sterling : rum, vermouth, china-china, scotch, grapefruit
- Peggy Olson : vanilla infused gin, fig, orange, gran classico
- Joan Harris : vodka, passion fruit, fresh mandarin juice, cherry foam, salt
Catch every moment on their two large HD projections and three HDTVs.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Free entry, but an RSVP is required.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fun & Games
, San Francisco
Address: 662 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA