Meet the Street: Fashion Show, Live Music, Cooking Demos & Drinks | Palo Alto
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lytton Plaza (Palo Alto) | University Ave & Emerson St, Palo Alto
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Experience downtown Palo Alto anew during the Meet the Street event on October 8, 2015 from 5-9 pm. Connect with local merchants and enjoy an evening of food tastings, drinks, fashion, music and more.
- Find an outfit at the Bryant Street Fashion Show emceed by Susan Graf at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., participating boutiques include Phyllis, Leaf and Petal, Cassis and S. Graf. Match your new outfit with jewelry from de novo Jewelers and Mansoor & Gore.
- Enjoy tastings at Zola’s, The Chocolate Garage, Pizzeria Delfina and Nola’s. Eat outdoors at Bon Vivant or Bistro Maxine.
- Sip wine at The Wine Room or have a mocktail at Lure & Till.
- Learn to cook at Lure & Till’s Chef Patrick Kelly’s cooking demo at 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Watch chocolatier Timothy Woods create hand-made bonbons at Timothy Adams.
- Appreciate the origins of coffee and chocolate at Claudio Corallo Alegio Chocolate cacao bean showcase.
- Stroll down Ramona, Emerson and Bryant Streets and visit numerous shops.
- Stop by Mac’s Smoke Shop for a free drink and chance to win a $5 coupon. Celebrate the Cardinal Hotel’s 90th anniversary with a ’20s themed evening and Bell’s Books 80th featuring music, calligraphy, antique printing presses and book signing.
- Also listen to the Palo Alto Players celebrate their 85th with music from Chicago.
- Enjoy Irish dancing, live bands, chalk art and 3D Art Pens.
- Meet the Mobile Arts Platform artists and learn about the future of art in Palo Alto.
- Participate in Pacific Art League’s painting demonstration or draw your own masterpiece.
- Play a piano and become part of the event’s entertainment on one of the streets.
- Listen to numerous performers from the Palo Alto Chamber Orchestra.
- Marvel at the alley activation lights between High and Emerson Street.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Peninsula, Shopping & Fashion, Walks & Tours