SF City Guides Memorial Day 2019 | 10 Free Guided Walking Tours
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
If you have the day off on Memorial Day, why not spend part of your day learning something new about the city you love. San Francisco City Guides will be offering ten free guided walking tours on Memorial Day Monday.
All tours are free and open to the public, but donations are welcome.
Memorial Day Walking Tours | SF City Guides
Monday, May 27, 2019
FREE, but donations are appreciated
- 9:30 am: Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am: Golden Gate Bridge
- 10:00 am: Chinatown
- 11:00 am: Bawdy & Naughty
- 11:00 am: Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 1:00 pm: American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:00 pm: Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm: Chinatown
- 2:00 pm: Making Waves on the Waterfront
- 7:00 pm: North Beach By Night
*The Japanese Tea Garden tour is free, but admission to garden is required – Adult: $6 (Residents), $8 (Non-Residents).