$10 Off: James Bond NYE 2019 Party w/ 5hr Open Bar | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Bond Bar | 3079 16th St San Francisco, CA 94110 United States
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come celebrate New Year’s Eve at Bond Bar to welcome 2019 in James Bond style. Retrieve the secret document before midnight. Beware of other agents who are after the same documents. Eliminate any enemy threats if necessary.
You will be given a dossier at the party. It will contain important information on the possible location of the documents and potential allies in the vicinity. Use whatever methods necessary to obtain the documents. Trust no one.
Get Tickets – Early Bird tickets start at $69. $89 ($10 off with code FUNCHEAP; otherwise it’s $99)
You ticket includes entrance to the party, party favors, 5 hours of open bar (craft beers, wines, and specialty French cocktails), and a champagne toast at midnight.
What you can expect at the party:
• Party in a beautiful private venue in the Mission District
• 5 hours of open bar with beer, wine, and mixed drinks
• Classic cocktails, specialty wines, and craft beers
• A James Bond themed party game with prizes
• FREE party favors, hats, and noisemakers
• A photo booth to take photos of you with your friends
• DJ Johnny to spin party music that will keep you dancing all night
• A stylish way to celebrate New Years Eve
This is definitely a bar that James Bond would enjoy a martini. Shaken, not stirred of course.
As always, should you or any member of your party be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in five seconds.
Cost: $10 Off*