Mission Community Market Block Party
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Block Party is filling up with amazing performers, artists, organizations and food! Make sure you get out to 22nd Street and Mission. June 19th. 11am-3pm. Buy raffle tickets and food. All profits from food benefit the start up costs of the Mission Community Market.
* Seth Augustus of the neighborhood’s own Porto Franco Records, he’s sealed his “fate as an excellent modern bluesman”
* Diana Gameros SF’s own! from traditional mexican styles to bossa nova rhythms
* Santos Perdidos quartet of all musica latina
* King City, the Mission District’s “bonifiedly warranted excuse for a good time”
* Abada Capoeira
* Sirron Norris Student Puppet Show
* Danza Azteca
Community Mural Painting
* Come paint a piece of our new community mural. A blank canvas for you to paint your piece of the Mission! Artists Sirron Norris and CUBA will return afterward to tie it together into a unified mural. On the side of Revolution Cafe.
* Revolution Cafe
* Escape from New York Pizza
* Kika’s Treats
* Sweet Revolution
* El Perol alfajores
* Dora’s Jugos
* Sweet Constructions
Tags: Art, community, Food, Free, music
Categories: Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, San Francisco, Theater & Performance