Mission District “Calle 24” Latino Art Stroll & Mural Tour | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
24th Street (Mission) | 24th St. and Mission St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Calle 24 hosts an all-day Paseo Artistico / Art Stroll on July 10, 2016 from 11am to 7pm.
A joint effort between several noted Calle 24 arts organizations, Paseo Artistco will bring music, poetry, book readings film and cultural tours to the 24th Street corridor every second Sunday
“Calle 24” spans 14 city blocks, the section of 24th Street bounded by Valencia Street to the west and Potrero Avenue to the east and has served as the center of Latino activism, arts, commerce, and culture in San Francisco since the 1940s.
Calle 24/Second Sundays Paseo Artístico
An art walk along the Latino Cultural District’s 24th Street Corridor.
Sunday, July 10, 2016 | 11am to 7pm
Along 24th Street in The Mission
- 11a to 12:30p – Bilingual Guided Mural Tour of Balmy Alley and 24th St. – Meet at Precita Eyes Murals 2981 24th Street
- 1p to 3p – Basics of Sculpture Art Workshop – Accion Latina, 2958 24th St.
- 4p to 6p – Gears Turning Poetry Series at Modern Times Bookstore, 2919 24th Street hosted by Kim Shuck
- 4p to 6p – Mixed Poetry / Posea Revuelta – at Accion Latina, 2958 24th St. Hosted by Jorge Arguta
- 4p to 7p – Cine+Mas Short Films at Alley Cat Bookshop, 3036 24th Street – award-winning films from local filmmakers.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Literature, Walks & Tours