Home » *Top Pick*, Club / DJ, Free Stuff, San Francisco
Mission Neighborhood Record Swap | McCoppin Plaza
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The city has turned the blighted dead end of McCoppin St., abutting the Octavia freeway off ramp, into a dynamic community space.
The new McCoppin Plaza is one of three new open spaces under the South of Market (SoMa) West Improvement Projects designed to enhance the neighborhood and improve the functionality and flow of Octavia Boulevard with pedestrian and transportation safety features.
McCoppin Plaza 2014 Events
- Sun. August 17, 2014: Shaping San Francisco presents Bees, Butterflies and Backyard Gardens (12-3 pm)
- Thu. August 21: Independent Movie Shorts (7-10 pm)
- Sun. August 24: Sunday Streets in the Mission – Pat Wilder Blues Band & Hiwatters Surf Band (12-3 pm)
- Thu. September 11: Tango Night (7-10 pm)
- Sun. September 14: Swing Dance Lessons and Live Music with Macy Blackman (12-3 pm)
- Sun. September 21: Mission Neighborhood Record and Media Swap (12-3 pm)
- Sun. September 28: DAMSF Local Youth present: Dance, Art, Music, Style, and Fashion (12-3 pm)
- Sun. October 19: Los Chiles Verdes – Mission Youth Salsa Band (12-3 pm)
McCoppin Plaza is on Valencia St. at McCoppin next to the U-Haul. The planned event series is produced by People in Plazas and sponsored by the San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Club / DJ
, Free Stuff
, San Francisco
Address: McCoppin St. and Valencia St., San Francisco, CA