Mother’s Day Bike Ride | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Jack London Square | Broadway and Embarcadero, Oakland, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Get geared up for Mother’s Day and meet at Jack London’s Cabin (Webster & Water) for this month’s Geared 4 Kids ride brought to you by the East Bay Bike Party.
This month’s route will be about 3.5 miles long and take us on and off streets around Jack London Square. Remember, helmets required for kids and please bring along snacks to share. And, or course, we’ll have tunes to pedal to all throughout the ride.
But there’s more…
Come on out for an entire day’s worth of family friendly activities at Jack London Square:
– East Bay Bike Coalition Family Cycling Workshop from 1-3:30
– Bike mechanic check-ups by Bay Area Bikes from 10-2
– Fix-a-flat demos by Spokeland from 10-12
– Free Bike Shepherd Bike Registration from 10-2
– Test ride a cargo bike from 10-2
– Mother’s Day crafts and bike decorating from 9-2
– Jump House and Hula Hooping from 9-2
– Special market deals for Moms
All events are FREE.
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Kids & Families, Sports & Wellness