48th Annual Art & Wine Festival: Sunday | Mountain View
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Castro Street (Mountain View) | Castro Street, Mountain View, CA
Free / Learn More
Submitted by the Event Organizer
2021 Mountain View Art & Wine Festival
This year’s 49 1/2 Mountain View Art & Wine Festival, Pint-Sized Edition, The Revival! is “A Festival Like No Other”, more than ever. The festival will be held on Saturday, September 11, from 11am to 7pm.
The event is free but RSVPs are required (RSVPs are sold out!) – Limited tickets will be available at the door, as capacity allows.
An authentic and moveable feast for the senses. The cool, vibrant multicultural downtown Mountain View vibe. It’s Silicon Valley’s World-Class Art & Music Festival, voted Best Festival by readers of Metro for more than a decade, and it’s a spectacularly fun celebration coming back to life in a new location for just this year – the big Caltrain lot on West Evelyn, just off Castro.
The festival will be held on Saturday, September 11, a one-day event this year.
The festival opens at 11am and ends at 7pm.
The festival is being held in a new location, the big Caltrain parking lot, 650 W. Evelyn Avenue lot just off Castro.
Join in the fantastically festive fun – our top shelf festival lineup features:
- Stellar non-stop live music on the Facebook Concert Stage with Blue House (11:30am), Math Class (2:15pm) and The Megatones (5pm).
- 150 professional artists and craftmakers showing exceptional handcrafted wares in our Art With A Soul Show.
- Fabulously curated festival food offerings in Mobile Eats Alley with with food trucks, booths and carts plus artisan specialty food purveyors sprinkled in among the arts and crafts vendors. The food vendor lineup includes some of the Bay’s best: Alebrijes Oaxacan Kitchen, Aroma Concessions, Bliss Pops, California Corn, Dippin’ Dots, The Empanadas King, Luv’s Brownies, Nahua Pizza, Olde Tyme Kettle Korn and Tropical Hut.
- Sip and savor from our Delightfully Deelish Drink menu with premium wines and sangria, world-class craft beer (Elysian Space Dust IPA and Stella Artois), Michelob Ultra Organic Hard Seltzer (Cucumber Lime, Peach Pear, Spicy Pineapple), Dr. Hops Real Hard Kombucha (Strawberry Lemon, “Citra-Licious” K-IPA), signature craft cocktails from Longboard Bar (Pink Vodka Lemonade, classic Bloody Mary’s and refreshing Margaritas – mango, strawberry, cucumber jalapeno and traditional lime), and Pathwater – 100% responsibly and locally sourced in a reusable aluminum bottle. Enjoy your favorite beverage in a beautiful, collector-item wine or beer glass adorned with this year’s stylish festival logo. Wine glasses are sponsored by Star One Credit Union and beer glasses are sponsored by The Swig Company.
- Action-packed Kidz Fab Funzone with ultra thrilling bungee jumping, hands-on art, super cool henna art, glitter tattoos and face painting, dazzling nail art and nail polish wraps, and tons of fun kids.
- Breathe deeply, stretch things out and warm up your body with Start Strong Sessions lead by instructors from YogaSix (11am, 1:30pm and 4:30pm in front of the music stage).
- Toyota Mirai is back as our Official Automobile Sponsor! Mirai, which means future in Japanese, is wholly appropriate, as the 2021 Mirai is powered by the latest evolution of Toyota’s advanced fuel cell electric vehicle powertrain. To learn more about the Mirai, stop by the Toyota activation at the festival or head to Toyota.com/Mirai
- Plus Cornhole Corner game area, home and garden exhibits, green products, health and wellness displays and sweet sponsor swag giveaways.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music, Peninsula