Munchies for Stoners & Free Symphony Concert | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Sound Room | 2147 Broadway, Oakland CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Avoid the DMV-like lines at First Friday’s Art Murmur; Uptown Kitchen and the Sound Room welcome all to a tasteful First Friday foodie event, where food was made with stoners in mind.
While on your food high, enjoy showtunes performed by the East Bay Symphony and Choir and trippy Vintage Collage Art by Michael Tunk and Cara Enclosed.
Munchies available for purchase:
- Tamales & Salsa from Santipapas
- Pork Belly & Turkey Sliders from Keena’s Kitchen Catering Service
- Grilled Cheese Sandos by Grilled Cheese Guy
- Chicken by Roadside Rotisserie
- Waffels & Smoothies by Little Village Produce
- Fancy Cotton Candy by Sugar & Spun
- Dessert Cookies by EatPastrySweets
- Ice Cream made for Stoners (Bacon, chocolate, peanut butter) by Kim Beirs