Music & Market Summer Concert: Pop/Soul/Funk | Concord
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Todos Santos Plaza | Todos Santos Plaza, Concord, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Music & Market Summer Concerts | Concord
The 30th Annual Music & Market Series returns to Todos Santos Plaza featuring a cream of the crop schedule of Bay Area bands, and one of the best Farmers Markets anywhere in downtown Concord. The Farmers Market is from 4-8 pm with music from 6:30-8 pm from May through September.
The Music & Market Series is an eclectic, award winning series that attracts thousands of people of all ages. The 2019 schedule is brimming with colorful, eclectic sounds like funk, R&B, Latin, reggae and Caribbean, along with some of the best tribute and cover bands in the Bay Area.
- May 30 – Concord High Jazz Band and The Blue Devils
- June 6 – Steve Lucky & the Rhumba Bums
- June 13 – Soul Power
- June 20 – Native Elements
- June 27 – East Bay Mudd
- July 11 – The Bell Brothers
- July 18 – The Sun Kings
- July 25 – Foreverland
- August 1 – Steel ‘n’ Chicago
- August 8 – David Laflamme’s “It’s a Beautiful Day”
- August 15 – Caravanserai
- August 22 – Zepparella
- August 29 – Andre Thierry
- September 5 – Rock, Rhythm & Blues
- September 12 – Dan Ashley
- September 19 – Co-bill: Garageland Rodeo & The Swampers Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute
- September 26 – Annie Sampson
Tuesday Blues (July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 @ 6:30-8 pm)
- July 2 – Roy Rogers and The Delta Rhythm Kings
- July 9 – Frankie G and the Conviction
- July 16 – Delta Wires
- July 23 – The Dylan Black Project
- July 30 – Ms Taylor P Collins: The Strong Confident Woman Show
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Live Music