“The Business” Comedy NYE w/ Caitlin Gill & Nato Green | The Dark Room
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Dark Room | 2263 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
Why get blackout drunk in a sweaty dance club when you can face 2014 laughing until your spleen bursts? Ring in 2014 and say “smell you later” to 2013 with The Business’ first New Year’s Eve show at The Dark Room.
The show features:
- Caitlin Gill, from NPR’s “Snap Judgment,” and about whom Tara Jepsen said “If hapless and fearless can occupy the same body, then it’s in Caitlin Gill.”
- Nato Green, former writer for “Totally Biased” on FX, and the creator of Iron Comic, the Iron Chef-spoofing comedy game show he co-hosts with Moshe Kasher
- Sean Keane, from SF Sketchfest and the Bridgetown Comedy Festival
- Bucky Sinister, from Litquake, author of self-help books, recorder of comedy albums, and champion of ketel bells.
- Chris Thayer, from “The Pete Holmes Show” on TBS, and both the SF and LA editions of The Business.
They’ve got special guests and surprises in store.
Tickets for December 31, 2013
- 7:30 pm show: $15 at the door or $20 online
- 10 pm: $20 at the door or $25 online