“Nightlife on Mars” Underground Comedy Night with Kevin O’Shea | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Murphy’s Pub | 217 Kearny Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Submitted by the Event Organizer
CANCELED: “Nightlife on Mars” Comedy Night | SF
Nightlife on Mars is a weekly comedy show at Murphy’s Pub, produced by local comics Joe Nguyen, Red Scott, and Natasha Muse.
The three members of Nightlife on Mars are the triptych that represents the spiritual base of the San Francisco comedy scene. Between them, they’ve performed with comic talents ranging from Robin Williams to Wyatt Cenac, and have been featured by the SF Weekly, The Daily Mail, and KALW.
Nightife on Mars Stand-Up Comedy
Most Saturdays | 8 pm to 9:30 pm
– Schedule may vary, so check their website before you head out
Murphy’s Pub, 217 Kearny @ Sutter, SF (Financial Dist.)
FREE with secret code CHEAPBASTARD (limited tickets only) otherwise it’s $10.
The show takes place in a private room in Murphy’s Pub.
Updated 5/28/19 – Event info last checked via website
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Kevin O'Shea | CANCELED: “Nightlife on Mars” Comedy Night | SF
Comedy Lineup | June 13, 2013
- Kevin O’Shea – Established in 1984, following the mergers of Steven and Cathy O’Shea, Kevin O’Shea has been one of San Francisco’s leading manufacturers of mirth, laughter, hilarity and all around good times. Kevin has been commonly described as clever, absurd, awkward, but in a funny way, and too smart for his own good. He has been seen on the Independent Film Chanel and ComedyCentral.com. He was featured as one of the “30 Under 30: Comedians You Should Watch” by Splashlife and Funny or Die. He is a favorite of comedy festivals such as: The SF Sketch Fest, The Burrito and Comedy Festival, Out of Bounds, and the Bridgetown Comedy Festival. Go see him now as his 4th quarter productivity has never been higher.
- Ken Townsend – Ken Townsend is the illegitimate child of Molly Hatchet and the Ramones, baptized in corn liquor, lit on fire, raised on a steady diet of pro wrestling and comic books. This son of a Carolina preacher woke up from a drunken blackout one day in 1997 to find himself in San Francisco, and has been trying to figure out his new surroundings ever since.
- Joe Gorman – Joe Gorman is a recent college graduate with the cherubic face of a recent driving school graduate. His clever writing and energetic stage presence give for a memorable performance every time. He’s a fixture on the local scene and the founder of Baby Faces of Comedy Tour. He has performed at San Franciso’s Punchline, Cobb’s Comedy Club, the Purple Onion, as well as the San Jose Improv. Most recently he was a part of SF Sketchfest 2012. He is also a stage actor, portraying Luke Skywalker in a stage adaptation of Star Wars at the Dark Room Theater and has worked with San Francisco sketch group Killing My Lobster.
- Christian Reyes – Standup started for Christian as a school project at age 17 and quickly, he became known as the hottest young comic in Northern Nevada and the Sierra Nevada foothills. While attending school at UNR, he received national acclaim as the winner of Jimmy Kimmel’s Funniest College Student contest and as the winner of the My Space Comedy Contest, placing first among tens of thousands of entrants.
- Zach Chiappellone – Zach brings it with real life humor. Speaking on the trials and tribulations of growing up in a Moroccan household, Zach Chiappellone brings the funny in a real way. He is an up and coming SF comedian who is sure to make waves.
- Christopher John
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: Comedy, San Francisco