Noise Pop Up Shop Opening Celebration | Hayes Valley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Noise Pop pop up shop | 32 Page Street, San Francisco
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Noise Pop, The Bold Italic and Stoli invite you to celebrate the opening night of the 2012 Noise Pop-Up Shop, with a live set from one of our favorite local rock and soul bands, The Soft White Sixties.
All free with RSVP. – Sorry! The event is sold out!
Noise Pop-Up Shop Opening Celebration:
- Bands & DJs: (The Soft White Sixties, Tim Cohen’s Magic Trick (full band), and a DJ set by Britt Govea)
- San Franpsycho will be live screen-printing on the spot (bring your tshirts to be printed on!).
- The Bold Italic will be celebrating the release of the second issue of their magazine by bringing selected elements to life.
- Red Letter Day will give away the Make Your Own Valentine fanzine and host a valentine-making station
- Ourshelves, a volunteer-run library, will present a short reading and display a few books from its shelves
- Food for purchase: Soul Groove will be serving up their famous chicken and waffles, Wise Sons will sell Jewish deli eats, made from scratch with lots of TLC and Cat’s Head BBQ will be selling their sliders
- Blowfish Sushi will have Trumer, Fernet, Hudson Whiskey and Stoli on the bar to wash it all down