“Made in Oakland” Food and Fashion Fest | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Frank H. Ogawa Plaza | 14th Street and Broadway, Oakland, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Made in Oakland is a celebration of Oakland ingenuity will occur in the beautiful outdoor space in front of City Hall.
Music from local musicians will fill the air, vibrant local fashions will color the scene, and unique treats and drinks will be a feast for all the senses 45 + Oakland small businesses in food and fashion.
- Engage with 40+ food and fashion entrepreneurs like Mamacitas Cafe, Owl n Wood, Show & Tell, Beast Oakland, Platinum Dirt, Zukeeni, Bottoms Up Community Garden, Indosole, Viscera, Qulture Collective, Crooked City Cider & more
- Arrive early to catch Chef Jimmy Zhang, master fruit carver, work his magic in a live demonstration
- Discover Instagram worthy photo-ops with Mannequin Madness – sales, rentals and recycling of mannequins
- Feast your eyes at the fashion show produced by Alanna Rayford from Urban Stitch Boutique
- Warm up with Cider like that you can drink like beer from Crooked City Cider
- Chat with Kiva’s community partners Townsquared, Oakland Grown, City of Oakland – Local Government and some VIP guests
- Rock out to music from DJ and local musicians throughout the night
The event is organized by Kiva.org and The City of Oakland.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals