2018 Oakland Veg Fest & Free Goodie Bags | Lake Merritt
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lake Merritt Amphitheater | Lake Merritt Blvd, Oakland, CA
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Oakland Veg Fest 2018
Mark your calendars for the fourth annual Oakland VegFest.
The VegFest is totally free and open to the public, and will feature awesome food, vendors, speakers, and a kids area.
Oakland VegFest 2018
Saturday, May 19, 2018 | 11 am to 5 pm
Lake Merritt Amphitheater, Oakland
Get there early; the first 500 attendees will receive a free goodie bag.
- 11:00-11:30 am – Annette Conlon singer/songwriter
- 11:30 am-Noon- Allison Rivers Samson, founder of The Dairy Detox
- 12:00-12:30 pm – CatFitness health coach
- 12:30-1:00 pm – Far I Shields, musician and artist
- 1:00-1:30 pm – Dr. Joanne Kong, professor and speaker
- 1:30-2:00 pm – Cutest Dog Contest
- 2:00-2:30 pm – Panel discussion featuring Tamearra Dyson of Souley Vegan and Jay-Ar Pugao of No Worries, moderated by Elli Nagai-Rothe
- 2:30-3:00 pm – Callie and Nichole of Vegan Warrior Princesses Attack
- 3:00-3:30 pm – Chef AJ
- 3:30-4:00 pm – Lauren Ornelas of Food Empowerment Project
- 4:00-4:30 pm – That Vegan Couple
MC’d by #thattechgirl Liberty Madison
This event is wheelchair accessible, and dog- and kid-friendly.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Pets