2019 Ocean Beach Music & Art Festival | Sunset Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Outer Noriega | Noriega St. and 46th Ave, San Francisco, CA
Free / Learn More
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Noriega Street will be home to the 10th Annual Ocean Beach Music and Art Festival (formerly Outer Noriega Street Fair) featuring a slew of live music, live art, and a pumpkin patch too.
2019 Ocean Beach Music & Art Festival
Saturday, October 12, 2019 | 11 am to 5 pm
Noriega between 45th and 47th Ave, SF
The Ocean Beach Music & Art Festival will feature great music, food trucks, beer, wine, art, a pumpkin patch and kids activities.
The Ocean Stage (47th & Noriega)
- 11:30 Hot Mountain Dips www.hotmountaindips.com
- 12:35 Sandy’s www.sandysband.com
- 1:40 Soul Ska www.soulskamusic.com
- 2:45 The Inciters www.facebook.com/pg/theinciters
- 4:00 LA GENTE SF www.lagentemusicsf.com
- DJ Reggae Dan
The Village Stage (44th & Noriega)
- 11:00 The Reef Riders www.reverbnation.com/thereefriders
- 12:00 The Swamees www.theswamees.com
- 1:00 Tru Lyric www.trulyric.com
- 2:00 Coast Tribe www.facebook.com/pg/CoastTribe
- 3:00 La Mandanga www.lamandanga.net
- DJ Dion Watts (Soul)
Please note, this is a non-smoking event. They always need volunteers, especially to help with trash/recycling/compost upkeep, so reach out to them if you are interested.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Lectures & Workshops, Live Music, San Francisco, San FranFREEsco, Shopping & Fashion