Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Outdoors, San Francisco
“Off the Grid” Friday Night Food Truck Party & Beer Garden | Fort Mason
Submitted by the Event Organizer
More than 30 food vendors in a huge circle with a full bar and bands and DJs in the middle? Now that’s a party; it’s also California’s largest weekly street food market.
Off the Grid is a weekly outdoor food truck bonanza staged every Friday from 5-10 pm at the historic waterfront campus of Fort Mason Center.
Off the Grid Friday Night Food Truck Party
March 2 – October 26, 2018
Every Friday | 5-10 pm*
Fort Mason, SF
*Seasonal – typically OtG closes during the winter and the 10 pm end time might change. Always check offthegrid.com first before attending.
Music: DJs and live music every week. DJs are from 5-8, live music from 8-close.
Vendors may change each week, but expect many options and rotating list of trucks like Mama Lamee, Bini’s Kitchen, El Porteno, Jeepney Guy, Senor Sisig, Johnny Doughnuts, the Chairman, Southern Comfort Kitchen and more.
New for 2018
- New ways to lounge with a streamlined event layout that will include communal-style lounges and a central beer garden.
- New VIP Tasting Ticket experience (line-free) for $25
- The debut of Off the Grid’s open-air pop-up kitchen known as Cubert Cold Prep
- Rotating lineup of the budding food entrepreneurs who are participating in Off the Grid’s two-year mobile incubator program known as Instrucktional including Asha Flora (vegan grain bowls), Heff’s (chef-driven burgers), and Manjé (Haitian/Caribbean)
- First Fridays: Rotating guest DJs in partnership with BFF.fm, a non-profit Internet radio station based in San Francisco that aims to support emerging and underground artists
- Derby Day (March 9): Visits from members of the Bay Area Derby (roller derby will be rolling through the market while mingling with guests and posing for photos)
- May the Fourth Be With You (May 4): A stormtrooper takeover from the The 501st Golden Gate Garrison as well as a special appearance from the The Cantina Party Band and curated Star Wars-themed food and beverage offerings
*Free to attend, but bring some cash for food purchases.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, San Francisco
Address: 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA