Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Live Music
Final of 2018: “Off The Grid” Twilight Campfire Party | Presidio
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Presidio Twilight is back for its fifth season, and it’s better than ever. This year, San Francisco’s largest campfire features a delicious selection of international cuisine from a stellar lineup of local vendors from 5-9 pm every Thursday from mid-May to September.
Off the Grid street food vendors will serve up dishes tapas-style while you relax under the stars on the Presidio’s Main Parade Ground.
Every Thursday; May 17 – September 20, 2018 | 5-9 pm
Main Post Lawn, Presidio
This event is a great way to kick off your weekend – so grab your blanket, bundle up, and enjoy fire-pits on the lawn, lantern-lit cabanas, yoga at dusk, live music under the stars, and the Presidio’s unbeatable views.
Presidio Twilight’s Food Vendors (subject to change)
- The Boneyard: San Francisco-style BBQ serving perfectly roasted and smoked meats paired with seasonal sides and fresh baked bread
- Mozzeria: Traditional and imaginative pizzas made in an authentic Neapolitan pizza oven
- Cousins Maine Lobster: “Shark Tank” success story offering Maine lobster rolls, fried clams and other seafood staples
- Twister Food Truck: A fusion of Eastern flavors and Western indulgence
- Johnny Doughnuts: Handmade, small-batch doughnuts with flavors inspired by the seasons
- Casablanca: Authentic Morrocan and Mediterranean flavors serving a variety of pita wraps, salads, and falafels
- Waffle Roost: Gourmet chicken and waffles combining traditional Southern buttermilk fried chicken with a true Belgian waffle
- 808 Poke Shack: Traditional Hawaiian poke and fusion cuisine including fan-favorite Pokerrito and big ol’ bowl
New to Twilight this year:
- I Love Cheesesteak: Asian fusion cheesesteak combining concoctions like seasoned ribeye bao with onion, bell peppers, nacho cheese, and bacon
- Yoshi Sushi & Grill: Owner Jinyao Huang brings 8 years of experience as a sushi chef to his brand new mobile concept
- Wezy: Not a typical taco truck, partners Ross B and Chef Wezy bring their fine dining experience from around the globe to a mobile experience offering Asian baos with elevated flavor
- Mixwell: This mobile noodle concept hit the streets earlier this month and serves noodles mixed with unassuming flavors like Portuguese sausage, Cajun seafood, and Tempura tofu and carrot
Presidio Twilight FAQs
Getting to Presidio Twilight:
Presidio Twilight is located outdoors on the Presidio’s Main Parade Ground, bordered by Montgomery Street and Lincoln Boulevard, across from the Presidio Visitor Center.
Twilight can be easily accessed by the MUNI 43 or the free PresidiGo Downtown Shuttle, which offers service between Embarcadero BART, the Transbay Terminal, Union Street/Van Ness Avenue and the Presidio’s Main Post.
*Bring cash for food and drinks
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Live Music
Address: 103 Montgomery Street, Main Post, Presidio, San Francisco, CA