Oktoberfest: A Day of Bier, Games, and Food | SoMa StrEat Food Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Celebrate Oktoberfest at SoMa StrEat Food Park and their communal picnic tables just like in Munich.
Not just with awesome German microbrews and but also with The Oktoberfest Games – sausage tossing, stein holding contests and beer barrel sip and spin.
The 2015 Oktoberfest Games
Saturday, September 19, 2015 (11:30am to 4:30pm)
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
FREE Admission – RSVP on Facebook
All-You-Can-Drink Oktoberfest Beer – Just $38
– That’s right, you get a commemorative glass and can enjoy unlimited pours of the freshest and finest German beers in America from 11am-4pm.
– Funcheap has the exclusive hookup with $20 off your all-you-can-drink tickets.
- >> Get $20 Off: Funcheap Exclusive Special: $38 for early bird
- At The Door: $58 with Funcheap mention
Oktoberfest German Beer Lineup:
Brought to by Sudwerk Brewery – microbrewers of hand-crafted lager beer adhering to the Reinheitsgebot German Purity Law. Assures you the freshest and finest German beers in America.
– Fest Harvest: Embraces Oktoberfest tradition
– Märzen Amber Lager: Rich, amber and copper-toned lager
– Northern Pilsner: A dry hopped Northern German-style Pilsner
– Hefeweizen Bavarian Wheat: An authentic, unfiltered, Bavarian-style wheat ale
Oktoberfest Fun & Games:
– Sausage Tossing Games
– Stein Holding Contest
– Beer Barrel Sip n’ Spin
Food Truck Lineup:
– Bacon Bacon: The name says it all
– Country Grill: Specializes in rotisserie chicken and meats
– Me So Hungry Too: Serving unique Burgers and Sliders
– Calpe Paellas: A taste of Spain…the Best Paella in Town!
– Seoul of Taipei: Korean and Taiwanese fusion
– Tonli Dumpling House: The only Steamed Burgers you can get on the West Coast
– Bob Cha: The real taste of Korea
– Firetrail Pizza: Wood fired brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
– Lil Burma: Authentic Burmese street food
– Odang Udon: Japanese noodles made fresh everyday
Ticket Policies & Notices
– Tickets are non-refundable.
– This event will take place rain or shine.
– You must be 21+ to drink and taste beer/alcohol and IDs will be checked.
– Food is not included in the ticket price.
– Please drink responsibly, duh