Pink Mammoth 6-Hour Burning Man DJ Party, Free Food & Open Bar | Mighty
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Great Northern | 119 Utah St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Pink Mammoth’s annual infamous anniversary party celebrates a perfect 10 with another round of pink debauchery with DJs spinning their signature deep, funky, disco, Latin, and bangin’ house sound in three areas of Mighty.
Every year, Mighty’s main room is transformed into a mini version of Pink Mammoth’s Burning Man camp. There will be an open bar of punch from 9-10:30 pm, beautiful décor, keepsakes, yummy free food (the first 100 sliders from Me So Hungry Food truck are free), and a Silent Disco outside.
Pink Mammoth Anniversary Party
Saturday, February 1, 2014 | 9 pm to 3 am
Mighty, 119 Utah St., SF
$15 presale (prices will go up closer to the event)
2014 DJ Lineup
- Pink Mammoth
- Jonathan Will
- Zach Walker
- Moe Moe
- Derek Hena
- DJ Galen (Sunset Sound System, Dirtybird Records)
- Jsun Paul (Deep Groove Society/Wülfpack)
- Tamo (Space Cowboys / Angels of bAss)
- DJ Zach Moore (Space Cowboys)
- Brad Robinson (Space Cowboys)
- Adrian Ravelo (SoundPark / PulseRadio.Net)
- Erika Mysti (SoundPark / Disorient)
- Bells & Whistles (Four Sweaters, As You Like It)
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.