The World’s First Virtual Reality Horror Opera | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Moscone Center West | 800 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
Samsung VR is bringing together leaders in 360 content and VR filmmaking for an evening of immersive film, entertainment, and networking. They are especially excited to shine a spotlight on the visionary artists and companies pioneering this new content medium.
- Explore the mysteries of The Parksville Murders with the world premiere of Opera on Tap’s multi-sensory virtual reality experience
- Enjoy the showcase of VR premieres and 360 content in their 75-seat theater
- Get up close and personal with their Gear 360 camera and their new 360 3D pro camera
- Learn about new programs for creator innovation on Samsung VR
- Meet their team, partners, industry experts and rising talent
Attendees include leading VR filmmakers, editors, producers, agencies, technologists, brands, investors, press and more. Food and beverage will also be served. So, please join them as they build a robust ecosystem for 360 and VR filmmaking.
Free but an RSVP is required. Space is limited and attendance will close once capacity is reached.