“OurTownSF” LGBTQ Non Profit Expo & Festival 2018 | Castro
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Eureka Valley Recreation Center | 100 Collingwood Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
On Saturday, October 20, 2018, OurTownSF along with the Eureka Valley Recreation Center and TurnOut will host over 100 arts, community, fundraiser, health, legal, political, recovery, service, & spiritual groups serving our community for the 3rd Annual OurTownSF Non-profit Expo.
OurTownSF Non-profit Expo 2018
Saturday, October 20, 2018 | 12:30 PM-4:30 PM
Eureka Valley Recreation Center, 100 Collingwood at 18th St.
New This Year:
- Kids & Family Area in the fully equipped children’s playground located at entrance with collaborating partner – Our Family Coalition
- Face Painting courtesy of SF Department of Recreation & Parks
- HIV & Aging Resource Area – collaborating partners: Vince Crisostomo of Elizabeth Taylor 50+ Network & Derrick Mapp of Shanti
- Women’s Resource Area – collaborating partner Cameron Stiehl – board member at the Richmond/Ermet Aid Foundation
- Latino Resource Area – collaborating partner Erick Arguello – program coordinator at Aguilas
- Transgender Resource Area – collaborating partner Tita Aida – Associate Director of HIV Prevention at San Francisco Community Health Center
- Youth Resource Area – collaborating partner Jack Beck – Executive Director at TurnOut
- Legal/Political Resource Area – collaborating partner Okan Sengun of The LGBT Asylum Project
- Deaf Interpreters- provided by Deaf Counseling, Advocacy & Referral Agency (DCARA)
- Book Signing by Cleve Jones, author of “When We Rise: My Life in the Movement” – 2017 Lambda Literary Award Winner
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Charity & Volunteering, Fairs & Festivals