Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco
NOW Panhandle Festival 2015: Tuesday | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come on out June 22-24, 2018 to co-create the best possible version of the panhandle community for one extraordinary week as the NOW Summer Festival takes over the neighborhoods around San Francisco’s iconic Panhandle (plus a few others all over the city).
Join in for free events like build-your-own-boat race, flowers crowns, and their always popular bonfire at Ocean Beach. Most of the events are free, however, some events ask for donations or have a low cover.
June 22-24, 2018
Panhandle and surrounding neighborhoods
Most events are FREE or request a nominal donation
View Full Summer 2018 Updates
- 10pm- Chalk the panhandle – Meet us in the panhandle at Central and Fell to grab some chalk and decorate the bike/pedestrian paths for the weekend
- 11am-3pm- Build your own boat race and picnic in the park
- 4-9pm- bonfire at Ocean beach – Bring a blanket and join us for the sunset on one of the longest days of the year.
- 11-4pm– Field day A NOW tradition including some old favorites like giant bubbles, free flowers, and crafts for Pride, plus some new surprises (who will win the ESCAPE game?!!)
- 6pm- Dine Im(migrant)– it is especially important at these times to support our immigrant business owners, so join us at Jannah (Fulton and Masonic) for a delicious meal and celebration of yet another NOW fest!
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Fairs & Festivals
, San Francisco
Address: Fell St & Ashbury St, San Francisco, CA 94118,