Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Park Street Spring Festival is a Mother’s Day tradition that takes place in Alameda every year during the second weekend in May.
Downtown Alameda Spring Festival
May 11-12, 2019 | 10 am to 6 pm
Park Street, Alameda (btwn Lincon and Encinal)
There will be lots of arts & crafts vendors, continuous live music on three stages, a kids’ area, mouth-watering festival food, and local craft beer & wine that can be purchased before strolling the street.
With over 150 street vendors and 50 charming shops, Downtown Alameda’s street fair is a perfect place to find a gift for Mom or you can treat her to a mimosa and lunch at one of the downtown restaurants during the celebration.
- Arts & Crafts – Stroll among 150 arts and craft booths with items ranging from ceramics and metal art to paintings, photography, wood crafts, toys, handbags, clothing, jewelry, and more.
- Live Entertainment – Each day offers continuous live entertainment on Three Stages with talented musicians performing classic rock, bluegrass, fusion jazz, funk, and other favorite.(2019 Bands)
- Alameda Alley – An expanded area on Central Avenue will be packed with an enlarged outdoor dining area, local talent on our new third stage, and fun activities.
- Kids’ Zone – A special area for kids and their families on Alameda Avenue features bounce houses, face painting, bungee jumping, climbing wall, train ride, and WaterBallerz! Kids and adults alike will also have fun watching puppet shows and listening to musical performances.
- Festival Food – Satisfy your taste buds with a festival food favorites such as Lockeford Sausage, hand dipped corn dogs, fried keylime calamari, curly fries, crab fries, chicken skewers, crepes, kettlekorn, dole whip, and more! Premium vinegars, oils, and flavored nuts will also be available for purchase.
- Craft Beer & Wine – For the 21+ crowd, quench your thirst at one of the three beverage booths serving craft beers by Alameda Island Brewing Co., premium wines by Alameda’s Rock Wall Wine Company, and bubbly mimosas.
- Shop Downtown Alameda – More than 400 shops, restaurants, and services are located in Alameda’s historic downtown district. Many will be offering weekend specials during the event.
- Free WiFi – Festival attendees can enjoy free, high-speed internet service throughout most of the event area compliments of Common Networks.
- Free Bike Parking – Secure bike parking will be available at Vietnam House (1527 Park Street). There couldn’t be a better way to experience the festival than before or after a pleasant ride along the charming streets of Alameda.
- ATM’s and Credit Cards – ATMs Unlimited will have ATM machines in convenient locations throughout the event area. In addition, major credit cards will be accepted at all three beer/wine/mimosa ticket booths.
- Public Transit and Parking – Public transit makes it easy and convenient to attend the Downtown Alameda Spring Festival — AC Transit provides local service plus bus transfers from Fruitvale BART. If you drive, parking is available in the Civic Center Parking Garage and on nearby streets. Getting Here
Spring Festival Specials TBA
Please note that the Spring Festival Specials is not available yet. It will posted in May. You may Check their website for updates.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, East Bay
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
, Live Music
, Mother's Day
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Park Street and Lincoln Ave.., Alameda, CA