Party on Block 18 2012 | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Block 18 | 18th St & Dolores St. San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Bring an empty stomach to the 3rd Bi-Annual “Party on Block 18,” celebrating the inner Mission District on September 29, 2012.
18th Street will be closed off with food, wine, and beer for purchase from local vendors along with a pie baking contest and music performances.
Party on Block 18
September 29, 2012 (12pm – 5pm) | 18th Street (between Dolores & Guerrero) | FREE
Food Vendors Include:
- Short rib tacos (Namu)
- Beef meatloaf sandwiches (Bi-Rite Market)
- Salted caramel ice cream (Bi-Rite Creamery)
- Mac and cheese (Dolores Park Café)
- Mango lassi drinks and Kati rolls (Kasa)
- Wine and beer from local winemakers and brewers
The festival will take place on 18th Street, between Dolores and Guerrero
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Club / DJ, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, San Francisco