Party on Block 18 2012 | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Block 18 | 18th St & Dolores St. San Francisco, CA
18th Street will be closed off with food, wine, and beer for purchase from local vendors along with a pie baking contest and music performances.
Party on Block 18
September 29, 2012 (12pm – 5pm) | 18th Street (between Dolores & Guerrero) | FREE
Food Vendors Include:
- Short rib tacos (Namu)
- Beef meatloaf sandwiches (Bi-Rite Market)
- Salted caramel ice cream (Bi-Rite Creamery)
- Mac and cheese (Dolores Park Café)
- Mango lassi drinks and Kati rolls (Kasa)
- Wine and beer from local winemakers and brewers
The festival will take place on 18th Street, between Dolores and Guerrero
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Club / DJ, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, San Francisco