Peet’s Free Coffee Week | Final Day
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
| Peet's Coffee
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sunday is the final day of Peet’s summer-ending special – a buy one get one free offer on any coffee beverage (or tea).
There’s the usual restrictions (like the second drink has to be lesser or equal value) but whether you have a friend you want to treat to an iced coffee when it’s 80 degrees, or if you’re just a greedy little coffee piggy and need that extra extra caffeine buzz, Peet’s has you covered for a week.
Peet’s Free Coffee Week | The Fine Print
- Must bring printed coupon, or show to barista on your mobile phone
- Purchase one beverage and receive a second beverage of equal or lesser value free.
- Qualifying beverages exclude juice, kids drinks and bottled beverages.
- Valid at Peet’s retail locations only. Excludes airport, supermarket, BART and other licensed locations.
- May not be combined with other offers.
- No cash value.
- Offer expires 9/25/11
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Free Food, San Francisco