Pillow Fight 2019 “Feathers of Fury” | San Jose
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Camera 12 Cinema | 201 S 2nd St, San Jose, CA 95113
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Arm yourself and get ready for the sizth annual weekend pillow fight at a secret location in downtown San Jose. “Feathers of Fury” is back for its 9th year and this year is special.
Feathers of Fury: Weekend Pillow Fight
Sunday, February 10, 2019 | Noon
Camera 12 Cinema, Downtown San Jose
Dress up in costume if you like and bring your feather pillow, a bandana for your mouth, and a lot of energy.
An airhorn or whistle or tower will signal the beginning of the event. Then proceed to charge a la Braveheart and let the flailing of laughter ensue. How long will it last? Well, that all depends on you.
- Tell everyone about the Pillow Fight.
- Bring a pillow.
- Wait until the whistle/airhorn signal to begin.
- Soft pillows only.
- Never swing at people without pillows or with cameras.
- Tell Everyone about the Pillow Fight. #Pillowfightsj
- Remove glasses beforehand
- Don’t hit people with a pillow unless they want it.
- Swing lightly, many people will be swinging at once.
- This is not a little kids event.
- If you don’t want to participate, go outside the “play” area and you will be respected.
There will be a Pre- Event Creative Party on February 10th 11:00 am. Creative tools for you to come and decorate your pillows and costumes an hour before the event. Mama Bear Face Painting & Creations will be there beforehand (11:00 am) offering face painting, glitter hair/beards and bling.
Feathers are fantastic, but it might be a good idea to wear a bandana to keep yourself from swallowing some Feathers of Fury.
Latex gloves and Garbage Bags will be brought out so that Pillow Fighters may attempt to leave the park/area just as they found it.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fun & Games, South Bay, Valentine's Day