Home » **Annual Event**, East Bay, Live Music
Swanky String Concert: The Rusty String Express | Point Richmond
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Point Richmond Music is a free grassroots series bringing a wide range of top notch musicians to the small, quaint town of Point Richmond.
Concerts are held on second Fridays of each month, June through September in 2019 from 5:30 pm – 7:45 pm.
Local restaurants are open on concert nights, offering a wide array of cuisine. They feature art by The Arts of Point Richmond, face painting for children, and dancing in the street.
June 14, 2019
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Gator Nation Band
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Pascal Bokar’s Afro Blue Grazz Band
July 12, 2019
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Dirty Cello
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm – Deep Blue Jam
August 9, 2019
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Maurice Tani + 77 El Deora
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm – Pellejo Seco
September 13, 2019
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Matt Jaffe
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm – Extra Large
Celebrating string band traditions of the past, The Rusty String Express stretches out into the unknown.
Creating original music with unique and familiar flavors, they deliver swanky string band music at its finest.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, East Bay
, Live Music
Address: Washington Ave. and Cottage Ave., Richmond, CA