Pop-Up Game Warehouse: Free Pizza, Adoptable Pets, & Prizes | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
302 Folsom St. | 302 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA
Free / RSVP
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join The East Cut Community Benefit District and their neighbors as they turn a long-vacant storefront into a place for fun and games to raise much-needed funding for their work experience program that beautifies the neighborhood and fights homelessness.
Inside the impromptu game warehouse, you’ll find:
- Prizes and giveaways from local businesses/organizations including Red Dog Restaurant & Bar, Kinetic Playground, Ada’s Cafe, Downtown Streets Team, Rincon Hill Dog Park, Solaire Apartments and more.
- A raffle for a private tour of 181 Fremont
- Grateful Dog Rescue will have three adorable rescue animals looking for homes
- A cash bar with beer from Fort Point Brewing Company and wine with all bar proceeds benefiting our homeless work experience program, San Francisco Downtown Streets Team
- Music from DJ Jerod Rivera (Oakland)
- The East Cut Mandala Project, a community art project
- Kids Activities
- The East Slice Pizza Market with free pizza (while it lasts) provided by on-demand storage Omni.
- More surprises and partners to be announced
The East Cut 3rd Friday transforms vacant retail space into free community space for district workers, residents, and visitors. Since October 2017, #3rdFridaySF has attracted over 2,000 attendees to its four Folsom Street ground floor activations. To give your ideas or contribute to a future Third Fridays project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free, but an RSVP is required
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.