Win Tix: SFMade’s “Ramp It Up” Party | Speakeasy Brewery
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Speakeasy Brewery | 1195 Evans Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94124
Enter To Win
Sorry! The contest for SFMade's "Ramp It Up" Party | Speakeasy Brewery has ended.
Don't miss out again: Want to get notified about future freebies, contests and free events from FuncheapSF?
Sign Up for the FuncheapSF Email List
Can't See the Contest Entry Form?
Some evil web browsers and adblocker plug-ins disable our contest entry form. Please try a different browser, or if you're behind a corporate firewall, you may need to try on your home computer.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Build a vibrant manufacturing sector with us, and come to Ramp It Up! Poured, Shaken and Stirred- SFMade’s annual speakeasy themed celebration of local artisan beverages.
– Keynote address from Mayor Ed Lee
– A unique interactive live showroom of SFMade beverage companies and their products
– Artisan food and beverage pairings from SFMade companies
– Networking with over 250 community members.
- Food: S & S Brand, Sinto Gourmet, Kika’s Treats, Humphry Slocombe, and Whole Foods
- Specialty cocktails: Distillery No.209 & SFVodka ($6 each)
- Wine and Beer: Speakeasy Brewery, Cellars 33, Bluxome Winery, The Winery SF, and Bravium. ($3 each)
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.