Love Bites: 80’s Power Ballad Sing-along | Mission
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Some of us just can’t stand Valentine’s Day.
Fortunately, there is an entire genre of music made just for our pain, and it just happens to also be the most badass music ever: Power Ballads.
When metal went glam, and glam boys needed radio hits to afford the fancy hair product they’d grown addicted to, they slowed it down a bit for the ladies and created the anthems that would become theme songs for an entire generation.
Come to Love Bites: 80’s Power Ballad Sing-a-Long…
- We’ll hold lighters in the air and sway
- We’ll pound our fists at the sky in defiance of those who would dare not love us
- We’ll be singing badass anti-Valentines tunes by Guns n Roses, REO Speedwagon, Warrant, Bon Jovi, Journey and more.
- We’ll be drinking tasty beverages to loosen your larynx.
- We’ll do it all with teased hair and animal print tights on.
Advance Tix: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/144325
Categories: *Top Pick*, Movies, San Francisco