4th Annual Holiday Artisan Fair | de Young
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The award-winning de Young Store (read: really cool stuff sold here) is hosting the Fourth Annual Holiday Artisan Fair.
The fair features work from the Bay Area’s finest artisans, as well as an expanded selection of extraordinary jewelry, accessories, books and stationery from noted designers and publishers. By the way, there’s 10 percent off for all FAMSF members.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FAIR:
- Ellen Hauptli designs elegant ready-to-wear clothing crafted individually for women of all types. She uses an array of fabrics, all with her signature thread-bound seams and edges.
- Using silver as her main medium, Philippa Roberts creates necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings that can be worn formally or informally, with an appeal to all ages.
- Lyn Swan offers vibrant and unique ceramic mugs in a variety of colors.
ARTISTS & STUDIOS WHO’LL BE THERE:
- Jewelry: Connie Anthon, Susan Kinzig, Kristina Kada-Madden, Denise Peacock, Philippa Roberts, Alice Roche, Tuareg, Pam Wiston
- Textiles: Kevin Harris, Ellen Hauptli
- Home Accessories: Neal Devore, Modern Twist, Nichibei Potters, Still Life, Lyn Swan
- Books/Stationery: Chronicle Books, Petit Collage, Yellow Owl Workshop
Tags: Artisan Fair, Artists, holiday craft sale, Holidays, Shopping
Categories: Art & Museums, Event, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Recurring Event, San Francisco