2019 PortFest: Free Boat Rides & Harbour Tours | Redwood City
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Seaport Court (Redwood City) | Seaport Blvd, Redwood City, CA 94063
Submitted by the Event Organizer
PortFest is a day-long waterfront festival held at Port of Redwood City. It welcomes the community to learn about the maritime heritage of the Port, the industrial working waterfront, as well as recreational activities on San Francisco Bay.
The day will also include live music, children’s activities, food trucks and booths, and more.
2019 Redwood City PortFest
Saturday, October 5, 2019 | 10 am to 3 pm
Port of Redwood City Waterfront
FREE – free to attend and most activities are free (harbor tours cost $5 per person). Food and drink are also available for purchase.
Portfest 2019 Event Schedule
- 10 a.m. Welcome Ceremony
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Food and beverage, retail and information booths
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Kids Zone, including a bounce house and carnival games and prizes
- 10:30 a.m.-11:15 a.m. West Bay Community Band
- 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Marine Science Institute Harbor Tours aboard the Robert G. Brownlee (45 min each; tour times include: 10:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. Each ticket will be $5/person
- 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Working Waterfront Tours; tours run every half hour
- 11:45 a.m.-3 p.m. Brickhouse, Northern California’s Premier Party Cover Band
- 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Sea Scout Boat Rides on the Gryphon
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Kids Cool Game Truck (video game experience)
- 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Sequoia High School Band
- 12 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Free sailboat rides by Spinnaker Sailing
- 2-2:45 p.m. Woodside String Orchestra
- 3 p.m. PortFest Ends