3rd Annual Robin Williams Mini Film Festival | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Let’s all join together again to laugh, celebrate and remember the comic genius of Robin Williams with Funcheap at the 3rd Annual Robin Williams Mini Film Festival with 5+ hours of some of his classic roles.
You can look forward to:
- 5+ hours of Robin Williams’ classic movies
- Several TVs showcasing Jumanji, Mrs. Doubtfire, & The Birdcage
- Free popcorn from the bar
- Also coincides with Very Vegan Sundays
- Rain or Shine – There will be plenty of heaters
- 11 am: Jumanji (1995)
- 1 pm: Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
- 3 pm: The Birdcage (1996)
We’ll plan to run films back-to-back, so the start times are not exact and may vary by about 20 minutes or so. Film titles and order are subject to change.
Food Truck Lineup
- Coming soon
SoMa StrEat Food Park has up to a dozen rotating food trucks with a beer garden and a bunch of big screen HDTVs throughout the park – both inside and out. Normally they show 49ers or Giants games, but on Sunday, August 14th, it’s all Robin Williams.