Bay Area’s Waterfront “Rocky Island Food Festival” (Richmond)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Craneway Pavilion | 1414 Harbour Way South, Richmond, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join us for a night of dancing, cocktails and amazing food at the first annual Rocky Island Summer Fest. Free public event, followed by an optional live ticketed concert ($25) with the famous bay area artists – The Seshen.
ROCKY ISLAND FOOD FESTIVAL – 12 PM to 7PM – Free Event
Assemble Marketplaces, 1414 Harbor Way. S. Richmond
- pop-up vendors (Rocky Island & Yellow Paper Burger) will open at 2 PM. Assemble Restaurant and Tommy’s will be open at 12, and the space will be set up for a food festival.
- There is a DJ and a jazz duet playing between 2 & 5 PM.Food Line-up:
- As seen on the Burger Show, LA based smash burger pop-up YELLOW PAPER BURGER!
- The East Bay’s first Oyster Bar ROCKY ISLAND OYSTER CO!
- Richmonds #1 Brisket Texas style TOMMY’S BARBECUE CO!
- ASSEMBLE RESTAURANT is serving Lunch from 11-2:30
- RIVETER BAR – OPEN 11 to CLOSE
- Amusements, vendors and much more…All on the beautiful Richmond waterfront at historic Craneway Pavilion!
Public Transportation: Take the ferry straight from the Ferry Building in SF to Craneway. Located just 10 minutes from downtown Berkeley and 20 minutes from San Rafael. BART: exit Richmond Station (16th and MacDonald Avenue) Amtrak: exit Richmond Station (16th and MacDonald Avenue) – take Bus line #74, Ford Point stop. Ferry Service – Last Ferry from Richmond to SF @ 6 PM. Ferry Here & Ride Share Home?
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.