New Year’s Day 2020: Free Guided Walking Tour Day | 9 Free Tours
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Start 2020 off by learning all about the city we love. San Francisco City Guides offers several free walking tours on New Year’s Day.
New Year’s Day 2020 SF City Guides Walking Tours
January 1, 2020
All over San Francisco
- 9:30 am: Japanese Tea Garden
11:00 am: Coit Tower Murals (No Tour)
- 11:00 am: Fairmont Hotel
- 11:00 am: Golden Gate Park: West End
- 1:00 pm: Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm: Gold Rush City
2:00 pm: Deco Downtown (No Tour)
- 2:00 pm: Making Waves on the Waterfront
- 2:00 pm: Nob Hill
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
*Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission for entrance between 9 am and 10 am
– San Francisco Resident Fee – $7 Adult (Must show ID)
– Non-Resident Fee – $10 Adult (Oct-Feb), $12 Adult (March-Sept)
– Prices updated 10/1/19