New Year’s Day 2019: Free Guided Walking Tour Day | 6 Free Tours
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Start 2019 off by learning all about the city we love. San Francisco City Guides offers several free walking tours on New Year’s Day.
New Year’s Day 2019 SF City Guides Walking Tours
January 1, 2019
All over San Francisco
- 11:00 am – Castro: Tales Of The Village
11:00 am – City Hall and the Civic Center(Tour Cancelled)
12:00 pm – Main Library Tour(Tour Cancelled)
12:00 pm – Ferry Building(Tour Cancelled)
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden*
- 1:30 pm – Historic Market Street: Path Of Gold
- 2:00 pm – Making Waves on the Waterfront
* Admission of $6 for SF Residents ($9 for non-residents) required for 1 pm Japanese Tea Garden tour