2013 Snuggie Pub Crawl | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lower Polk / Gulch Corridor | Polk St. and Sutter St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come be part of the 3rd Annual San Francisco Snuggie Pub Crawl on March 9, 2013. Yes, featuring the nasty as-seen-on-TV blanket with sleeves, the Snuggie Pub Crawl is coming back for a ridiculous event of looking for any excuses to drink and get prizes for best costumes.
>> Pick up your wristbands at Playland from 2-5:30p
Snuggie Bar Crawl 2013
Lower Polk Street San Francisco
March 9, 2013 – 4p-8p
Tickets: $5 early bird / $8 adv tix / $10 door
Get $3 off tickets with secret code FUNCHEAPSF
- Playland – 1351 Polk Street – $2 Labatts, $3 Drafts, $4 Well drinks
- R Bar – 1176 Sutter – $2 Labatts, $2 Olympias, $3 Bud Light tall boys (16 oz), $5 Fernet, Jameson or Fireball
- Aces – 998 Sutter – $2 Labatts, $3 16oz. bud or bud lite, $4 Sailor jerry shot or drinks
- Vertigo – 1160 Polk – $2 Labatts, $2 PBRs, $3 Draft beers until 7PM, $4 Pineapple Infused Vodka
- Blur – $3 PALM Belgian Amber, $3 Estaminet Belgian Pilsner
– plus new drink specials to be announced.
Do I Have to Wear a Snuggie:? Yes! but blankets, backward robes, designer Snuggies and Snuggie knock-offs are welcome. No need to buy an official “Snuggie”
The Snuggie can be purchased at any Walgreens, CVS, JCPenny’s, Costco, Kmart, Toys”R”Us or Kohl’s for around $15. Snuggies & knockoffs may be shortened, cut, or altered but remember – without the large ridiculous sleeves, it might as well be a toga party.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, KFOG, San Francisco, Walks & Tours